Friday, February 24, 2012

Hyperlink / Action Button

I am rendering reports using SQL reporting services. I would like a report
rendered with a hyperlink/action button that would contain an ID value that
will be used in rendering a new page...ie. I need to pass a row ID.
How can this be done?http://localhost/ReportServer?/<ReportFolder>/<ReportName>&rc:Toolbar=true&rs:Command=Render&RowID=1
Here is a sample url that can be click and will render a report passing it
the RowID parameter value.
Notice <ReportFolder> and the <ReportName> in the Url. You will need to
replace these with your data that makes since.
Bottom line is, you can dynamically create a Url that will render a report
to the browser based on the parameters passed in the Url.
I hope this makes sense.
Yosh
"tmiller" <tmiller@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:A67B3980-FBB2-4FA6-ADBC-597C400E0814@.microsoft.com...
>I am rendering reports using SQL reporting services. I would like a report
> rendered with a hyperlink/action button that would contain an ID value
> that
> will be used in rendering a new page...ie. I need to pass a row ID.
> How can this be done?

No comments:

Post a Comment