Friday, February 24, 2012

Hyperlink is not working

Dear all,

I would like to ask a question here about the hyperlink in reporting service.

I have programmed a report and it runs perfectly in my PC. Unfortunately when I deployed it to a server, the hyperlinks in that report can not be clicked. Is it because of the version at the server which is 9.00.2047.00? My development version is 9.00.3042.00.

Hope can hear from you soon. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Not sure if this is a version issue, do you have a sub-report linked witht the hyperlink, if yes are you deploying that also to server....

|||

I have the same issue but my hyperlink has linked with other report with parametrs but doesn't work.

|||

Hi,

Parameters can be the problem. About using something like that for a report with parameters?

http://reporting.onsemi.com/ReportServer/Pages/ReportViewer.aspx?%2fProduct+Reports%2fProduct+Launch+Packages&rs%3aCommand=Render&Division=%23%23&RTM_Bucket=Last%206%20months

or something like that for another web site with parameters in the URL?

="javascript:void window.open('http://www.onsemi.com/PowerSolutions/product.do?id=" & CStr(Fields!WEB_PART_NAME.Value) & "&ppt=Y','_blank')"

or any combination of the above.

Note that in preview mode, the java script version will not work. It works only from the browser.

Regards,

Philippe

No comments:

Post a Comment