Friday, February 24, 2012

Hyperlink in the report

I want to display a hyperlink in the report. I browsed a little bit and found that the TextBox can be used as a hyperlink.
Under the Navigation tab in the selection "Jump To Url", I wrote http://www.microsoft.com.
It's taking me to microsoft site but its using up the existing window. How to open the site in a
different window.

And Just as an example Iam hardcoding the Url as microsoft.com. Can we also give this value
dynamically as one of the fields in the database.

the control where the report will run can be configured with "Target" so it will go to the window you want to,

The "Jump To Url" can be an expression that you program with data from your report and constants.

|||

I will be opening this report as pdf. So, when I click the link its going to the Url but using up an existing window, instead of opening in a new window.

No comments:

Post a Comment