Friday, February 24, 2012

Hyperlink Target in SharePoint Report Viewer Web Part

Has anyone been successful in configuring the Hyperlink Target property in the SSRS Sharepoint Web Part? I've tried every setting, including _blank, yet the behavior does not change.

Am I doing something incorrectly or is this not implemented correctly?

I couldnt got it properly, are you trying to deploy a report in sharepoint (2007 or 2003?).

Can you please rephrase you q. ?

Priyank

|||SharePoint 2007. I have the SSRS Web Part embedded in a page as part of the dashboard. The SSRS Report displayed in the SSRS Web Part contains a link (aka Jump To Report) to a second report. I want the second report to open in the parent SharePoint page, not in the Web Part.

The Web Part contains a property called "Hyperlink Target", which should specify where hyperlinks are opened. Even if I set this property to be "_blank", the second report opens inside of the web part.

Had anyone been able to use the "Hyperlink Target" of the Sharepoint 2007 SSRS Web Part?

No comments:

Post a Comment