Friday, February 24, 2012

Hyperlink Action

When I run my report in Visual Studio and click on the hyperlink, it works
fine.
However, when I run my report via the browser after deploying it, the
hyperlinks doesn't work.
Please help!I am receiving an Internet Explorer error when clicking on the hyperlink. I
did not have this problem previously nor did I changed the report.rdl file
etc.
Line: 129
Char: 5
Error: 'event' is null or not an object
Code: 0
URL: http:://reportserv/reports/paages/report.asppx?ItemPath=%
2fDesigners_Council%2fReports%2fForm_Letter
"Terry" wrote:
> When I run my report in Visual Studio and click on the hyperlink, it works
> fine.
> However, when I run my report via the browser after deploying it, the
> hyperlinks doesn't work.
> Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment