Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I don't have Sql Server at home. Is a trial version the best alternative?

I don't have Sql Server yet. I'd like to learn it at home before I
apply to businesses that use it. I see that there is a trial version
of sql server 2005 that lasts 180 days. But are there any other ways
to learn it? I seem to remember something about Microsoft Access being
able to work with it, and that Microsoft had some other products that
you could get instead for home use, but I don't remember the details.
Thanks,
Dear Blackdog:
I think the best way to go about this (and to see SOME of the benefits of
SQL 2005) is to download and use the free version of SQL 2005 - SQL 2005
Express ...
You can view information about it and download it from here:
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/edition...s/default.mspx
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment