Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I dont see rendered report.

Hello, when I navigate to this url I can see the report, with the parameters toolbar.

http://agamenon:90/Reports/Pages/Report.aspx?ItemPath=%2fGescomRpts%2fRPT_EvaluacionRequisitos

But when I try to do it with reportviewer; I see the report parameters, then I click Generate Report, and I dont see nothing.

private

void cargarReporte()

{

string reportserver =ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["ReportServer"].ToString();string reportfolder =ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["ReportFolder"].ToString();int NmCiclo =Convert.ToInt32(Request.QueryString["NmCiclo"]);int NmEmpresa =Convert.ToInt32(Request.QueryString["NmEmpresa"]);int NmCargoEvaluada =Convert.ToInt32(Request.QueryString["NmCargoEvaluada"]);int NmPersonaEvaluada =Convert.ToInt32(Request.QueryString["NmPersonaEvaluada"]);

rptviewer.ServerReport.ReportServerUrl =

newUri(reportserver);

rptviewer.ServerReport.ReportPath = reportfolder +

"RPT_EvaluacionRequisitos";

rptviewer.ShowParameterPrompts =

true;

}

I had a similar problem. It was caused by setting the height attribute of the ReportViewer web control to "100%" and using asynchronous rendering. Apparently there is a bug in the way the report table is rendered when the height is a percent (http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms252090.aspx). I changed to synchronous rendering and everything worked fine.

Ojala que esto le ayudaba.

Mike

|||I have the same issue but I set it to FALSE and my reports that have parameters still don't display after I click on the View Report button. However if I run reports that do not have parameters they generate.|||Hi,
Even Iam facing the same problem , did u get any solution? please let me know..

No comments:

Post a Comment