Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I don't remember my MSDE username

Hi,
I have my SAPWD="8letters" in setup file, but a can't do anything with
Command Prompt because my login name doesn't work. How can I find it, or
reset it ?
Regards,
J.Alberto
[ccs-ve]
Nota: no enviar mensajes a mi direccion e-mail,
solo spam. Avisar para asignarle un filtro y no sea
eliminado.
IF you forgot your SQL Server account PW, then try to login using Windows
Authentication.
"J.A." <josealbertoplus-nntp@.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:Or7m8bMBFHA.2428@.TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> I have my SAPWD="8letters" in setup file, but a can't do anything with
> Command Prompt because my login name doesn't work. How can I find it, or
> reset it ?
>
> Regards,
> --
> J.Alberto
> [ccs-ve]
> Nota: no enviar mensajes a mi direccion e-mail,
> solo spam. Avisar para asignarle un filtro y no sea
> eliminado.
>
sql

No comments:

Post a Comment