Friday, March 30, 2012

I had set my Windows service's Startup Type as Automatic but it is not starting up Automaticall

Hello,

I had created a windows service using C#. I set its Startup Type as Automatic but it is not getting started automatically when my System Starts.

I checked the Event Viewer and it has the following message related to the Windows Service :

Service cannot be started. The service process could not connect to the service controller.

What Does This mean am I missing something.

|||I think the C# forums might be more useful for answering this particular question unless you have a SQL Server Question related to this?|||

Thanks John Gordon,

I had posted it again to the C# Section. By Mistake I had posted it in this section.

Thanks and Regards

Sunil Dutt

No comments:

Post a Comment