Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I do want Collapsed Columns (+/-) to export in excel.

Hi,
I have a simple requirement, I do want to show columns in collapsed
mode(with +/-) when it is exported to excel.
i.e I have some groups in report and by default they are in collapsed mode,
so when we click on export to excel, data in excel also shows with +/- which
I don't want.
Any idea how this expected behaviour can be changed for export funtionality ?
--
SanjayIn a tricky way, you can create a copy of the same report with expanded items.
In your main report create an "Action" and put this report. name the box as
"Save as Excel" ofcourse you need to give in URL access.
Otherwise what you see is what you export.
Amarnath
"Sanjay" wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a simple requirement, I do want to show columns in collapsed
> mode(with +/-) when it is exported to excel.
> i.e I have some groups in report and by default they are in collapsed mode,
> so when we click on export to excel, data in excel also shows with +/- which
> I don't want.
> Any idea how this expected behaviour can be changed for export funtionality ?
> --
> Sanjay

No comments:

Post a Comment