Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I do not have the option to create an Integration Service project in Business Management Studio

Hi,

I have installed the advanced toolkit for Microsoft Sql server 2005, with the SQL server Business Intelligence Development Studio but I don't have the option the create a Integration Service project. I only have the Report Server project option available.

Do I have to download something else to get it?

I do not have a SQL server instance installed on the machine I installed the toolkit on.

Thank you

What version of SQL Server do you have installed? You need Standard, Developer, or Enterprise.|||

Oh I see, I have the express edition.

I guess I'll get to play with that if we buy one of those editions some day

Thank you

|||Developer edition is $50, but cannot be used in a production environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment