Friday, March 30, 2012

i Get rsReportServerNotActivated error message although it is activated.

Hi
I get this error when I want to view a report in a browser:
Reporting Services Error
----
--
The report server installation is not initialized. Check the documentation
for more information. (rsReportServerNotActivated) Get Online Help
----
--
Microsoft Reporting Services
But when I run rsactivate I get the following message:
Failure initializing remote NT Service:
The service is already activated
Any suggestions?
My OS is WinXP Pro if it is of any use.Problem solved - uninstall an re-install did the trick.
"Howzit" <hrbotha@.absa.co.za> wrote in message
news:OW2Sn8PZEHA.3016@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hi
> I get this error when I want to view a report in a browser:
> Reporting Services Error
> ----
--
> --
> The report server installation is not initialized. Check the documentation
> for more information. (rsReportServerNotActivated) Get Online Help
> ----
--
> --
> Microsoft Reporting Services
> But when I run rsactivate I get the following message:
> Failure initializing remote NT Service:
> The service is already activated
> Any suggestions?
> My OS is WinXP Pro if it is of any use.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment