Friday, March 30, 2012

I get this error "Protocol error in TDS Stream".

Hi
I have a table with following structure
Field1 VarChar(10)
Field2 VarChar(10)
Field3 Text
In this table there are 3000 records and for each record the Field3 contains
around 50000 to 60000 characters.
In SQL Query Analyzer, If I select all the records in the above table, I get
this error "Protocol error in TDS Stream". Can any one help me out to
resolve this error ?
Thanks,
SubbuThis is generally a bug in either SQL Server or the SQL Server ODBC Driver.
You should contact Product Support to report the problem.
Brannon Jones
Developer - MDAC
This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights.
"Subbu" <subbu@.chellasoft.nospam.com> wrote in message
news:OpAANsYwDHA.3496@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
quote:

> Hi
> I have a table with following structure
> Field1 VarChar(10)
> Field2 VarChar(10)
> Field3 Text
> In this table there are 3000 records and for each record the Field3

contains
quote:

> around 50000 to 60000 characters.
> In SQL Query Analyzer, If I select all the records in the above table, I

get
quote:

> this error "Protocol error in TDS Stream". Can any one help me out to
> resolve this error ?
> Thanks,
> Subbu
>

No comments:

Post a Comment